Next Thursday Mumbrella’s first Luxury Marketing Summit will kick off at The Four Seasons Hotel in Sydney. Premium brands across automotive, real estate, retail, interiors, travel and leisure will take the stage to share consumer insights, industry statistics and trends, marketing strategies and much more.
A few of the highlight speakers include:
- Herbert Appleroth, CEO, Ferrari Australasia
- Anna Guillan, Regional Director Sales & Marketing for One&Only Resorts, and One&Only Wolgan Valley
- Robert Curtain, Managing Director, Peninsula Sotheby’s International Realty
- Ai San Beaumont, Marketing & PR for La Prairie
- Greg Natale of Greg Natale Designs
- Naomi Parry, Managing Director, BLACK Communications
- Jo Mawhinny, Director of Product, Brand & Experience, Living Edge
As a proud supporter of this event, The Luxury Network is pleased to be able to offer a $100 discount on tickets, meaning you can attend for just $395. Simply use the code LUXNETWORK100 when booking.
Grab a ticket to join attendees from Crown Group, Moet Hennessy, Hugo Boss, AcccorHotels, Tourism Tasmania, Genesis-Motors, Credit Suisse, Norwegian Cruise Line, Audi and more.
Date: December 6th 2019
Address: Four Seasons Hotel Sydney