Few places in the world can compare…
From March 6th to March 13th 2020, The Luxury Network is offering a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the best Heli skiing that British Columbia has to offer at Last Frontier Heliskiing.
With Bell 2 Lodge, 360km North of Smithers as your base, you will experience 7 days of pure magic and 30,500 vertical metres of skiing guaranteed! Expect exhilaration and memories created beyond your wildest dreams with consistently deep snow and annual snowfall topping 25 metres, in some of the most remote mountains on earth.
Guests will travel in groups of 4 in 3 A-Star helicopters, maximising your time exploring the mountains. Get your own fresh lines, and ski or ride at a pace that’s right for you, using powder skis and poles, digital avalanche transceivers, ABS Airbags, probe, shovel and Hestra branded heliski gloves.
Guest safety is fundamental to everything they do at Last Frontier. Each Guide is ACMG/ UIAGM certified, and hand picked by operational leaders who have decades of experience and are the most knowledgeable guides in the business.
Tour Code: Luxury Network Bell2 2020-12
Trip Dates: March 6-13, 2020
Heliski Rate: CAD $16,100 +5% tax
- Thursday 5th March: Arrive in Vancouver. Single occupancy accommodation at the Vancouver Fairmont Airport Hotel.
- Friday 6th March: Book Air Canada flight AC8560 departing Vancouver-YVR 07:35, arrive Smithers-YYD 09:25. Private group transfer departing Smithers airport 11:30, arrive Bell 2 Lodge approximately 15:30.
- Saturday 7th March: First day Heliskiing.
- Friday 13th March: Last day of skiing ends at 14:00. Ground transfer departing 16:30, arrive Hudson Bay Lodge approximately 21:30. Single occupancy at the Hudson Bay Lodge in Smithers.
- Saturday March: Book Air Canada flight AC8561 departing Smithers-YYD 09:45, arrive Vancouver-YVR 11:28. Connect with international flight home.
- Return air transfer Vancouver to Smithers
- Pre/Post heliski accommodation in Vancouver at $250 and Smithers: from CAD $210/night/room
- Extra vertical: CAD $170 per 1,000 vertical meters
Spaces for The Luxury Network trip will be strictly limited, Contact The Luxury Network, firstname.lastname@example.org, to reserve your place.